Comment on page
Partners & Integrations
- Canto: Canto is a Layer-1 blockchain built with the Cosmos SDK that offers an EVM execution layer and core financial primitives, including a decentralized exchange, lending market, and unit of account (NOTE). Development is stewarded by the Canto Commons, an open and permissionless framework for coordinating around a decentralized public protocol.
- Quadrata: A KYC/AML partner providing a privacy-preserving, sybil-resistant technology that brings identity and compliance for the protocol.
- Qualified custodian: A qualified custodian is a type of institution approved by regulators to hold assets on behalf of clients. Qualified custodians maintain client funds in separate accounts for each client under that client’s name.
- Circle: The crypto custodian and brokerage that will hold on-chain assets (e.g. USDC).
- Coinbase: The crypto custodian and brokerage that will hold on-chain assets (e.g. USDC).
- NAV Fund Admin: The independent fund administrator responsible for accounting and reporting (e.g. calculating daily NAV prices).
- Berkower: The fund auditor responsible for validating the completeness and accuracy of the fund's performance and reporting.